“When Jesus commanded us to love our neighbors as ourselves, it was not just for our neighbors’ sakes that he commanded it, but for our own sakes as well. Not to help find some way to feed the children who are starving to death is to have some precious part of who we are starve to death with them. Not to give ourselves to the human beings we know who may be starving not for food but for what we have in our hearts to nourish them with this to be, ourselves, diminished and crippled as human beings.”
~Frederick Buechner, Secrets in the Dark: A Life in Sermons
Protect Your Identity now!
- Our Education System facebook.com/frank.coleman2… 22 hours ago
- May the Lord bless you all today and always. Let Jesus be your focus. 2 days ago
- https://t.co/grihRQruqi 3 days ago
- Want Bishop T.D. Jakes For Your Next Revival? December 1, 2017
- RENDER TO CAESAR November 4, 2017
- Time of Need – DEVOTIONAL June 26, 2017
- CONNECTIONS NEWS – 06/18/17 June 17, 2017
- CONNECTIONS NEWS – 05/07/2017 May 7, 2017
- LIVE Tonight! 10:00PM Central – ACTS Chapter 26 September 9, 2016
- THE “GIVING TO GOD” DECEPTION July 3, 2016
- CHINESE LEADER SPEAKS OUT- Re: Western church June 24, 2016
- I COULD NO LONGER CONTINUE TO FOOL MYSELF
- I COULD NO LONGER CONTINUE TO FOOL MYSELF (cont.)
- Christianity or “Churchianity”
- WHY DO YOU DO WHAT YOU DO?
- DON’T GO BACK TO EGYPT
- To The People In The Pews
- THE WORD “OFFICE”
- EXALTED TITLES
- RELIGION OR RELATIONSHIP
- How to Conquer a Secret Thought Life
- PROPHETIC MOVEMENT in AN UPROAR
- “I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH”
- Christian Conferences – Why?
- YOU SHALL HAVE A SURPLUS SUPPLY
- The Secret Closet
- Thanks for Work!
- TO LIFE
- Welcome To The Circus
- Pastor Worship
- TRUE SUCCESS
- DANIEL’S FAITH
- THE MYSTERY OF SAMSON
- Love endures long! Let the love of God arrest you | God Loves Bummyla on Love Is Not Rude, Arrogant Or Inflated With Pride
- keijo jorma leppioja (@rintaluoma) on TONIGHT’S LIVE BROADCAST IS REPLACED. YOU WILL BE BLESSED!
- dholmes on $300 Million and Four Years Builds Monument To Man
- Frank Coleman on Thought for today – 07/05/2014
- Frank Coleman on $300 Million and Four Years Builds Monument To Man
Reaching the world for Jesus!