Worship creates an atmosphere in which God can speak to us. Worship is difficult to define. It is more about who God is rather than what He does for us. True worship comes from deep within us; it is precious and awesome and it is our attempt to verbalize how we feel about God. It is a powerful outpouring of our hearts toward the Lord and it represents a depth of love, gratitude, and devotion that we find difficult to put into words. Human language is not rich enough to describe everything that true worship is. In fact, worship is so personal and intimate that maybe we should not even attempt to limit or define it with words. Worship is much more than just singing songs. It is first and foremost a condition of heart and a state of mind. We can be worshiping passionately without singing a single note. Worship is born in our hearts; it fills our thoughts and then it is expressed through our mouths and through our bodies. If our hearts are filled with awe for God, we may want to sing, dance, clap, or lift up our hands in worship. We may also be reverently silent and still before God. We may desire to give offerings or offer other forms of outward expression of love for God. But any of these actions done without a right heart are simply formalism and meaningless to God. I encourage you to sincerely worship God today. Do it because you love Him, and don’t be surprised if He speaks to you while you are worshiping Him. Your vision for the future so that I can move confidently into the abundant life You have for me. Amen
Protect Your Identity now!
- facebook.com/frank.coleman2… 5 hours ago
- facebook.com/frank.coleman2… 22 hours ago
- “Sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people.” ― Elizabeth Green 1 day ago
- Want Bishop T.D. Jakes For Your Next Revival? December 1, 2017
- RENDER TO CAESAR November 4, 2017
- Time of Need – DEVOTIONAL June 26, 2017
- CONNECTIONS NEWS – 06/18/17 June 17, 2017
- CONNECTIONS NEWS – 05/07/2017 May 7, 2017
- LIVE Tonight! 10:00PM Central – ACTS Chapter 26 September 9, 2016
- THE “GIVING TO GOD” DECEPTION July 3, 2016
- CHINESE LEADER SPEAKS OUT- Re: Western church June 24, 2016
- I COULD NO LONGER CONTINUE TO FOOL MYSELF
- I COULD NO LONGER CONTINUE TO FOOL MYSELF (cont.)
- Christianity or “Churchianity”
- WHY DO YOU DO WHAT YOU DO?
- DON’T GO BACK TO EGYPT
- To The People In The Pews
- THE WORD “OFFICE”
- EXALTED TITLES
- RELIGION OR RELATIONSHIP
- How to Conquer a Secret Thought Life
- PROPHETIC MOVEMENT in AN UPROAR
- “I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH”
- Christian Conferences – Why?
- YOU SHALL HAVE A SURPLUS SUPPLY
- The Secret Closet
- Thanks for Work!
- TO LIFE
- Welcome To The Circus
- Pastor Worship
- TRUE SUCCESS
- DANIEL’S FAITH
- THE MYSTERY OF SAMSON
- Love endures long! Let the love of God arrest you | God Loves Bummyla on Love Is Not Rude, Arrogant Or Inflated With Pride
- keijo jorma leppioja (@rintaluoma) on TONIGHT’S LIVE BROADCAST IS REPLACED. YOU WILL BE BLESSED!
- dholmes on $300 Million and Four Years Builds Monument To Man
- Frank Coleman on Thought for today – 07/05/2014
- Frank Coleman on $300 Million and Four Years Builds Monument To Man
Reaching the world for Jesus!